gorgeous5
Sometimes sharing does not mean we are caring. However, as long as you are loving, there will be a meaning...


Khamis, 8 Disember 2011

why?why?why???

Sometimes i questioned myself. Am I do the right thing? Then i judge myself, ya, sometimes we have to be cruel and harsh. People using you for their own benefit! They only chasing you when they know they have to. But how about things that nothing to do with them ( but actually got to do with them) They put all the burden to you while they are enjoying their latte and cappucino in Starbucks!! That was so hurt dude! Speaks louder than action! What the @#$&$@#!Opps! Sorry..I cant control my anger with this kind of puppets.. And, it seems doesn't make sense at all when the person in the group don't even know that they are being used by their own friends! Ya Allah, hope things will change soon.. God is fair.. wHat goes around comes around ...