gorgeous5
Sometimes sharing does not mean we are caring. However, as long as you are loving, there will be a meaning...


Ahad, 27 November 2011

I Love u Abah!

Since my grandma passed away (all of sudden), i realize that everyone u love will leave u anytime,anywhere. I still remember 3 days after my grandma passed away, all my family members slept in the living room and I slept beside my dad. I had bad dreams on that night and my dad woke up. He fondled my forehead and whispered to me, asked me to sleep back. I felt like i went back to my kids world coz at that time, i was already 20 years old. i felt so calm and continue my sleep. Actually my father divorced when i was small or in the other words, still blur about the world. He took care of us and he is my idol. His love has no boundaries. Instead of pray for him, I will text him before sleep with this words 'tq abah.iloveu.good n8'. Coz i scared if i cant text like that to him anymore on the next day. At least you dont text your parents for the sake of money only or when you are in trouble. There's no point if you regret when they already gone....