gorgeous5
Sometimes sharing does not mean we are caring. However, as long as you are loving, there will be a meaning...


Selasa, 4 Oktober 2011

withdrawal....

hermm...IT Fair in 1b quite ok but one thing that always in my mind is printer...again..ya...printer!..well, 1st n foremost im servaying the price of the HP ink. N i almost got heart attack when the price is as equal as my 1 week meal in campus!then..i figured out 1 solution...hehehe.. guess what?? Buy new printer la! finally i have to surrender cz my the digit in my cimb account became lesser and lesser. i bought canon(single printing). I bought on friday.on saturday morning, i try the printer. everything goes well until the seventh printing. several warning had appeared in the screen.. I force myself to fix it n i think it became worst!haha!well, thank god IT Fair will be held in 3 days so i carry the printer (heavy and fat)from the campus to 1b. I went through so many obstacles. i went there by our 'official' bus, an old bus but no choice,at least still got fan. U know, weekend,students prefer to hang out and the bus pack like sardine can ady! and those who sits at the front can smell the burning kind of stuff, maybe from the engine. N the uncle driver convince us,'ok bha, brek saja masalah tu..buli lg ne..' with the confidence face expression. well,sabar jala.. in IT FAIR, masyaAllah, the place was so crowded with hundreds of people.n i dono why they locate the fair with that kind of space,so narrow and breathless! n i dono whether i should blame this people who bring their baby together with the trolley. U could imagine right how messy would be the situation. n got 1 person who 'sorong' the trolley, no baby inside but only his wife's handbags! n he didnt want to lose seems like that place is the place to race! n he suddenly hit my foot! then i stare at him n i louden my voice,'can i go first!'.sometimes we, i mean me have to be harsh if needed. when i reach at the booth, I thought they want to fix it but eventually, they gave me the new one!yayy!maybe they cannot tahan my complaint i guess!what a lucky day!!