gorgeous5
Sometimes sharing does not mean we are caring. However, as long as you are loving, there will be a meaning...


Khamis, 22 Disember 2011

sad..happy..dissapointed.. wthell im thinking now..

Exam just around d corner. Preparation? still in sleepy mood..haha.. Somebody please poke me!!!!!!! Instead of having exam's headache, I realize that I will have a great change in my life for the next semester..ya..change a lot i guess.. Sounds yukxx! but ya, I will lose somebody.. No more person who fetch me after class, person who will treat me lunch when i have pact classes, person who will accompany me to shopping mall (buying gurls' stuff), person who will scold me when i do things in a wrong track, person who will listen to my endless problems, person who will support me whatever i gone through.. ya.. (suddenly im so jiwang) haha... he will leave me next month.. bye2 dear.. im not goin to embarrass you but you did cry right when you first time left me for a looong holiday few months ago. I saw your teary eyes.. And i cried as well.. So who will make us calm if both of us are crying! Make sure you wont repeat the same thing when you left me for the second time. Promise k? (both silent)...