gorgeous5
Sometimes sharing does not mean we are caring. However, as long as you are loving, there will be a meaning...


Ahad, 25 September 2011

Pro's and Cons...

Last Friday i bought new printer;HP..well, its veeery cheap! only RM99! I have no idea about printer at all and even the simplest word 'catridge' ady makes me lost. u know wat, my roomate said, HP's ink is veeeery expensive. I surprised cz the taukeh said HP's ink is cheap. n i ask another salesman from other kedai also pointed out the same thing. Im wondering whether the taukeh cheat on me or not. So I investigate( ceh,cam conan pla) in 1Borneo Hypermall, just nearby my campus to servay the price. I wanna scream like hell cz the difference between the HP'S ink and the Canon's ink was 10ml but Canon's ink is much2 cheaper! However, if i want to decide to modify, i'll lose my warranty.....hermmm.. besides, most of my frens who used Canon, after few months then have to go to 'workshop' ady..aiya.. I've test my baby fresh printer ady and honestly i like the colour n the quality..meaning,,,, every month i have to ask 'allowance' from my dad to buy ink. hahah.. well, one thing i like about it, it trains me how to save. at least i dont print silly thinging just to colour my free time.. and people dont simply take advantage on me to ask for free printing (kalo 1 2 page xpala).. not 'lokek' but that's how we live in campus!independent!